4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

What in the world is MySQL?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
undefined
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:47 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i dont know what MySQL is. will someone tell me. thanks in advance.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:12 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

You mean to say that you offer hosting with mySQL and don't know what it is????????

Except of course that you do know, because you've posted in the database forum Twisted Evil

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:15 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yes i offer hosting and i dont know what mysql is. thanks for reminding me.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:35 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

well kinetic, 4 people use this username because we share it. i know what a database and mysql is... but i guess mike and tim dont. Confused

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:46 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

AHHH! im tim, will u tell me what is MYSQL. that is........... if you know what it is Exclamation Evil or Very Mad

Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 11:31 pm (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.mysql.com

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 11:08 am (21 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

And... who's on second.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JointCommsSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: