4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Password Protection in Flash???
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
dfrankland1
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 11:16 am (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello.

Is there anyway that i can create a username and password logon system using Macromedia Flash 5. All i want to do is link the logon system to another page within my website. Is this possible?

dfrankland1.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by dfrankland1Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:04 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Should definitely be possible.

If its a page within a flash movie I have an example in a book that does this, I could probably email you the source file if your interested in this, send me a PM with your address.

I'm also positive you can create a flash login form much the same way you can an HTML form. I guess you can either hardcode the password into the flash, use a text file (bit insecure) or even combine flash with PHP and MySQL.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 1:10 pm (21 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Definitely is possible, because the Valueclick banner network do this to login. You may want to have a look at the login section at valueclick.com.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: