4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Please Critique My Pet Photography Site!!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
piper01
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 am (12 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello Everyone,

Please review the new site piperspix.com. They have introduced themselves with wonderful commercial pet photography of dogs and cats. They have exclusive collection of dog portraits, images of cats and so on. Their dignified dog photographers are expertise in action dog photography.

Please review the site!!

Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by piper01Send Personal Message
scott.corbin@zipsrevers
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:57 pm (12 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I just reviewed your site and it appears that your clickable links are not working too well. I love dogs, and great photography(I am also a photo buff) and your site has potential. Adding links, pictures or even videos Dog training,trials in Colorado etc, will help your viewer LEARN more about your site. Don't be afraid to experiment, and keeping current is a smart way to start.I hope this helps you! Very Happy

sales at zipsupport.com
http://www.zipservers.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by scott.corbin@zipsreversSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
henry_97
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:22 am (10 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for this useful information..
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by henry_97Send Personal Message
Vitopa
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 pm (8 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi, Your link is not working. Please resend it so that we can analyse the home page of your website
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by VitopaSend Personal MessageSend emailAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerICQ Number
ashad34
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:57 am (8 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I just reviewed your photography site! It is quite good but some of the things can enhance it to a new level. You should display the videos and portraits too. I am a Port Macquarie Photographer and have launched the business website too.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ashad34Send Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: