4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Dreamweaver
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
turnej
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm (14 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi I am new to webdesigning and still at a very basic level, I have created a site in Dreamweaver CS4 and want to password protect one of the pages, can anyone offer some help or guidance, I have been searching for tutorials on the web but they all lose me
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by turnejSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:43 am (14 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,

The best method is .htaccess password protection, however Dreamweaver can't help you with this. Have a look at this tutorial: http://www.4webhelp.net/tutorials/misc/htaccess.php

Daniel

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:28 pm (12 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

turnej wrote:
Hi I am new to webdesigning and still at a very basic level, I have created a site in Dreamweaver CS4 and want to password protect one of the pages, can anyone offer some help or guidance, I have been searching for tutorials on the web but they all lose me

Hello,
Are you satisfied with dream-viewer?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:25 am (11 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello,

Most hosting nowadays come with a control panel which should include the Password Protection feature.

Best regards

Alex

jQuery Webpage Design Tutorials
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by alex298Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
garmon
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:51 am (11 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

hallo guys...
i am newly start web designing. And i have no lot of experience of web designing...
But i think Dreamweaver is a best software for best web designing... And i also use this software for web designing... And i think its easy in use...

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:21 am (9 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi,Yeah what you say is exactly correct.I am also using dreamweaver software for web design.It so easy to handle.Thank for your valuable sharing Very Happy Very Happy

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: