4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

shoppingcart
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
stingweb
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 7:33 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i made a shopping cart in flash that adds all the items.everything works perfect. now i need to send all the items to the paypal checkout page. for the customer to fill out there info. how do i do this? when i emailed paypal they gave me HTML code and told me to eddit it to work in flash. i tryed everything and im not getting anywhere. here is the code thy gave me. please see if you can help me.thank you...

<form target="paypal" action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="stingweb@hotmail.com">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Bookshelf">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="50.00">
<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but22.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
<input type="hidden" name="add" value="1">
</form>
here is a sample
http://pages.infinit.net/monster/OurStoreTest.zip

Report this
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by stingwebSend Personal MessageYahoo Messenger
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:38 am (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Unfortunately, I don't think the level of Flash knowledge around here is up to answering your questions. Maybe you would have more success at a dedicated Flash Forum such as www.flashkit.com/board/

By the way, please don't post duplicate questions. If you wanted to add the URLs you could just reply to or edit your original topic. Very Happy Any way I have deleted the 3 older ones.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
jimmyfeder
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:11 pm (12 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Most modern shopping carts are made of metal or a combination of metal and plastic, and are designed to nest inside each other in a more easy to collect and move at once and save storage space.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 am (12 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

thanks for sharing....
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by venmalathySend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: