4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Hellooo!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
thestocky
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:24 pm (16 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hellooo all!

Just thought I'd say 'Hellooo' - I'm just playing with CSS and Flash, which is quite confusing for me so you'll probably see some 'HELP!' posts from me soon enough Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by thestockySend Personal Message
ToxicHost
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:58 pm (15 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Welcome to 4WebHelp my friend Very Happy

Flash and CSS are tricky but the rewards of making a project come to life is tremendous.

ToxicHost
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by ToxicHostSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
thelyricsplace
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 pm (15 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

this guy is right Smile just keep playing about with it Very Happy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by thelyricsplaceSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
giomark
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm (15 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello everyone, I'm Gio Mark a newbie here..

Please visit my blog here! Giolicious Blog
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by giomarkSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Mandy
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:12 am (14 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello Friends ,

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.

Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

Hi, I am Mandy & I'm new to this site. I am a new comer & have just put forward my first step in the vast & fast world of Internet & Web.
I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by MandySend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
winwalk
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 am (12 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hello everyone i new member !!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by winwalkSend Personal Message
manvi
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:20 pm (12 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hi to all,
i am newbie here.i like this forum.its really source of information for us.hope so you enjoy your stay here.All the best...

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: