4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Wwbsites deleted
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
scott
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:47 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have a paid account with F2S, and after being told that the free account remained open as long as you have a paid account, was surprisde to find my free account deleted. I called their customer support team, and they appear to be "in business" and were eager to correct the problem. My free account site was re-instated under the "paid" account, and now appears in the same directory as my paid account. Both are unique URLs, but are viewable from the same directory. After much concern over the dissapearance of my free site, I thought to post this for those who are concerned about their free account. My advice: Call them directly and they will set you up properly right away so that your free account does not get deleted. If you are calling from out of the UK, call your operator or over-seas operator for dialing assistance. Their phone number is: 44 0 1727 811530 or you might try 011 44 1727 811530 if you are calling from USA and Canada.

Also - how do I access these forums from the "new" homepage of 4webhelp? I had to go to the users.f2s.com site to find these forums again. The menu looks nice and simple - but, it might be missing a clear link to these message areas.

- Scott - A slightly less nervous F2S account holder! Laughing

Last edited by scott on Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by scottSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:54 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Go to http://www.4webhelp.net and click on "Forums"! Smile

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: