4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

f2s not replying (paid service)
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
deadworm222
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:13 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

(Hopefully this is the correct forum).

I chose f2s as my host (paid), but they still haven't sent me any information about the username and password for my account (but they took the money away from the bank account!) - I emailed them four weeks ago ! I also had a few other questions for them. I have resent the email twice - the first one went to sales and the two others to support. Does anyone know what I can do to get their attention ?

Twisted Evil
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by deadworm222Send Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2002 11:20 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Try emailing nick@f2s.net, or chris@f2s.net, or emilio@f2s.net with "PAID ACCOUNT" in the subject field. That's about all you can do.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 8:31 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well, I e-mailed sales and I put that text in the subject. But I'll try those e-mails if they still don't answer me...
sisil
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 10:56 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Emailing directly to the individuals will saves you a lot of time. They are REALLY slow in responding the emails directed to sales/support@freedom2surf.net.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by sisilSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
deadworm222
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 4:19 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks for the tip ! Perhaps I mail the one who is marked as the technical contact (in the whois-thing).
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 6:59 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Daniel wrote:

Try emailing nick@f2s.net, or chris@f2s.net, or emilio@f2s.net with "PAID ACCOUNT" in the subject field. That's about all you can do.

I was tempted to edit your post, but @f2s.net they do not get, they have to be @freedom2surf.net Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:01 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Are you sure? I'm practically sure I've tried f2s.net before...

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:08 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah I am, I've never got an answer by emailing to that, and seem to get answers through @freedom2surf.net, whatever you do don't direct them to @f2s.com addresses, they are for the users! I just created Emilio@f2s.com Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
deadworm222
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 7:00 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

They still haven't replied !! What kind of custoer service is that ?
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 7:05 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

have you tried any of the following?

nick@freedom2surf.net
rachel@freedom2surf.net
chris@freedom2surf.net

You should get an answer from one of them Smile
Total
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 9:52 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

dunno, try emailing random hotmail account, maybe you'll get a quicker responce Wink

But really they should have replied within 24 hours. Failing that, ask for a refund. And if its that bad, trading standards would help (lol)

Click Here For Information
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by TotalSend Personal Message
happy
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 10:36 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

deadworm222, which domain did you apply for? I know somebody who works at f2s and will sort out your problem.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by happySend Personal Message
happy
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 11:12 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

When you try your url you should get the wellcome message if your site is activated by f2s.
Did you try the username and password you used on signing up for the service?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by happySend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 11:23 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yeah, simple this one, if you signed up online, use the username and password that you created, failing that, if you are in the UK, give them a ring, very good customer service via the phone Smile
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2002 12:14 am (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Last time I phoned them up to ask em about database space prices, they didnt really know what a database was.... Emailed chris in the end who said db space prices were going to be reduced in the next couple of weeks. It wasn't so my site now displays a nice hosted by cyberwings logo Smile.

Bit of a waste of half a years paid for hosting but it works out cheaper in the end Smile

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page 1, 2  Next