4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Plase Review my site
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Panther
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:10 pm (18 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

http://www.meomo.com

Please let me know what you think of the design and speed of the site. Also the site has some free flash games and some mobile content.

Please let me know if you like the games or not?
Tell me how I can improve the site?

Cheers in advance Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by PantherSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:39 am (18 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The design is very nice. Congratulations! Smile

A few comments:

- The "Beta" text seems slightly out of place where it is; it seems too squished against the other menu items and against the side of the blue box
- I'm not sure what this image is about but it looked a little funny to me Very Happy http://www.meomo.com/Images/buble.gif
- I think the phone models on the registration page are a little out of date (or at least the Samsung ones are)
- The tutorial video is very nicely done but consider having it stop at the end and giving the option to restart, instead of having it start over again without telling the viewer that he/she is watching the same thing again!

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: