4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

msn messenger
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Keirrlin
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:16 pm (19 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

i do not know if this is the right place for this as i am new here but i will try anyway. i recently had to redo my comp and when i did my messy got buggered up. I have no sound for it. and to try to fix the matter this is what i have done thus far.

i have gone to tools, options, general, everything was checked so then i clicked on sound. then scrolled down to msn messenger to look at the options. and there were none for it. net meating about it had option and below msn chst had options as well. i also looked in my msn file for the sounds and they are there. they will also play on my media player as well but not for my messy. i have even checked my drivers and they are all up to date.

i forgot to mention that before i have to redo my comp the sounds worked just fine. can someone help me out plase and thank you.

Keirrlin
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by KeirrlinSend Personal MessageSend emailYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
madmick
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:02 pm (19 years, 11 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I do not use mesenger, but with all overhauls some software gets corrupted. Have you tried uninstalling and downloading afresh,as I said just an idea. Confused

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: