4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Another F2S ???
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:43 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It looks like another free web space provider, http://www.digitalrice.com , like F2S is starting to run out of funds. DigitalRice.com has already reduced bandwidth and space to it's customers. It could be another F2S waiting to happen which is a shame because DigitalRice.com seems to offer a great service to many people.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by RichardSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:49 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, I just got an invitation to sign up with them today (there's a waiting list to sign up), which I did, but then realised that the space limit is 5mb!

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:51 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I also got an invitation today !! Have you recieved a confirmation e-mail back from them yet, Daniel ? Is it now only 5MB ??
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:01 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The email confirmation is automatic. I got a confirmation asking me to activate my account (to check my email address was valid), and then a 2nd confirmation telling me my account had been activated.

Space is 5mb.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:05 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just asking because when I filled in the form, I didn't get a confirmationsaying that I was registered. I e-mailed them and now await a response.
Richard
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:37 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just to let you know that they now have said that they will resend the confirmation e-mail and it's worked !
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: