4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Transparent Selections In Paint Shop Pro 7?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
rayz3n
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:00 am (20 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I am in the process of makin a new South Park fansite and I really need help with making a header as u can see here: http://home.no/earlysp/. I want to know If i can use the Bezier curves to trace around a character and be able to paste it onto a background for the header but i need the pasted items background to be transparent.
if u can understand my jibberish please help if not click <Back now.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rayz3nSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
phryxus
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:22 pm (20 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I think that 'Bezier Curves' isn't the right tool to use. (If I have read the question right! Confused )
Use your 'Magic Wand' for this (A sub-option at your 'selection tool'). You can't select the whole picture at ones, but HOLD use the SHIFT key to ad the rest.

I've got psp 8.0 so I can't tell you exactly what to do, so try it a couple of times!! Wink

GRTZ,
Phryxus
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by phryxusSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: