4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Post Counts
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:07 pm (20 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Before someone notices their post count having suddenly changed, I thought I'd post here and explain Very Happy
  • Posts in the "Advertisements" forum no longer count, as in "Chit Chat". Unfortunately, since this was not done earlier, I had to resync the post counts (see below).
  • As of now I have resynced post counts. What does this mean? Your post count now reflects the number of posts you have made in all forums except for the two mentioned above. However even if you do not use the ads forum, your post count might have dropped, since deleted posts won't count (there is no way to count them since they are not there anymore - as soon as you recount someone's posts you lose them). I'll probably be doing this once in a while in future, just to make sure all post counts are accurate Smile.
  • In phpBB, when a topic is deleted, that topic's posters retain their post count. However if an individual post is deleted, the poster's post count is modified. This is logical, since a thread may be deleted yet all the posts in it might not be irrelevant/spam/whatever Smile.

Let me know if some things are still unclear. Cool

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: