4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Still thinking which......
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
kuba
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 8:26 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Good evening everyone!
Nice to see so many familiar faces around Cool
I 'll sure be around every now & then.

I still haven't made a final decision in what to do: sign up for a payed account with F2S (good for sentimental reasons) or try another one.
Some days ago I blundered into this one: http://xcalibre.co.uk/h_standard.php
The things they offer look real nice, but ...... has anyone any experience with these guys?
It's not my intention to start up another endless discussion about "what & where"-hosting, but I 'd appreciated some info about this one.

Thanks, Kuba

Moderator Linux @ http://onlinehelp.holoncom.be
(Flemish spoken & written)
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by kubaSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2002 8:41 pm (22 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

It really depends on your needs. If you want to keep your F2S.com URL, then go with F2S.

Peter has a site hosted with XCalibre I think. Ask him for more details.

If your site is a small one, and you can't afford much, Cyberwings is quite good. Their packages start at 8 dollars per month. If you sign up, please quote us as your referrer.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2002 11:12 pm (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yeah, I like CyberWings too. Good features and good support.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 12:57 am (22 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I like CyberWing too.
I'm not sure to pay for an f2s account ! The only problem is that I will loose my f2s url and I must resubmit my site again to all the search engines !!!

I think, before making decision, people have to check the Good Ones Forum of 4WebHelp and visit all the sites.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WebSketcherSend Personal MessageSend email
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: