4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

http://www.hoststock.com/ AKA Cyberwings
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:02 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I've heard that this company is being run by some former Cyberwings Staff Members, including Geek4Rent, I wouldn't be suprised if CEO-SHAWN was involved either, look at those prices!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:44 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The globe image deffinatly reminds me of the old cyberflaps logo

Think I'll sign up for the unlimited plan for a laugh Wink.

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:01 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

where did you hear about this? and which other staff members are involved?

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:12 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I got tipped off by email, plus there was a discussion going on about it on WHT, all I was told was that there was Geek4Rent and "Other CW Staff Members" I don't know who.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:15 pm (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

yeah, I found the thread at WHT...no mention of CW staff members

Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 10:00 am (21 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Unless CEO-Shawn is involved I wouldn't be so quick to badmouth them. Geek4Rent and other CW staff members still do have a right to take up another job (I wouldn't say the same for Shawn Smile). After all, they have to make a living!

Those prices do look a little cheap, but then we'll just see... Very Happy

Anyone have a link to stuff about it being run by ex-CW staff members?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:56 am (21 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

scary!!!!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by anonymousoneSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant Messenger
zombiebex
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:35 pm (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Anyone have any new information on Hoststock? Anyone hosted there? I'm looking at it right now to host my site... and don't want to take the plunge if it's shady. Need more than just "someone said somewhere that...."
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by zombiebexSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: