4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

GuestBook
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:19 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Can you please give me the error messages? I can't do anything without knowing what they are.

WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:44 am (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

1st issue on navigation: I just see an exclamation mark (error on page) on my IE 6 status bar when I run my normal navigation code at either header.php and footer.php. I am using the top navigation bar code at http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/sm/index.htm
or better still if you can give me as sample code to use for the native dropdown list as I want my users to be able to jump to 2 other pages from this advanced guestbook front page

2nd issue on SSI: the SSI code just appear on the guestbook frontpage, I'm think whether the syntax you gave me is correct as no error msg was generated on screen.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by preciousSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:13 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I haven't replied becasue I've not had chance to, as I've had billing problems to sort out these last few days, but now I'm totally confused with this matter! Rolling Eyes
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
precious
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:27 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Confucius Said "Don't Be Confused!" Laughing
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by preciousSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5