4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Flash 5 tutorials?
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Wait
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:38 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is my first post so I'll start it out with a question. Wink

Does anyone know where I can find FREE Flash 5 tutorials?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WaitSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant Messenger
verto
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 2:08 am (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Used to know of a lot of them personally, but then a lot's changed in the last year or two, so many have gone out of date, disappeared, etc. One forum site that I used to go to for those has totally disappeared, and another site that offered free classes has been taken over by 'ElementK,' (who also bought out ZiffDavis University) who now charges real bucks for it.

If you don't mind searching through a mix of both Flash 5 and MX stuff, most of the Flash forum sites should be able to help you out.

Also just found these sites:

http://flash.cybermeister.net/

http://www.siteownersdesign.com/design-tutorials/flash/

along with several others from a quickie search on http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Flash+5+tutorials

check 'em out (the links above) Smile :0 Wink

GENERAL DISCLAIMER:This disclaimer may be void where null in all cases unless explicitly not unprohibited or (p)re-exclusively assigned by sufficient presedimentation on behalf of every non-interested party to wit (or so it was said).
:::
.: :. . : :....: :.: .: :. verto .: :. . : :....: :.: .: :.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vertoSend Personal Message
Wait
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 4:19 am (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Hey, thx!

I'm working on a site that will have a lot of images on it... and rather that having to wait for every individual file to load I'd like to incorporate it into flash. Wink All of the animations I’ve used were made in ImageReady.

If you would like to look at it and give me some good ideas I wouldn't mind that either. http://www.joekiske.com Wink Just to let you know everything is in its beginning stages. I don’t know much html (using Macromedia Dreamweaver MX) so all of this is trial and error for me. I hope to have something good within a few months of learning.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by WaitSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteAOL Instant Messenger
Darren
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 7:58 am (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Heres a couple of Flash support sites that have forums, tutorials and sample files:

www.flashkit.com
www.ultrashock.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by DarrenSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
adam
Forum Moderator & Developer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:37 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

as always, you can find good tutorials on www.webmonkey.com

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: