4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Webcam software
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
pepitoe
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 4:37 pm (22 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Can anyone recommend some software for me to use with my webcam to upload pictures at set intervals (I don't want a streaming webcam as that would use too much bandwidth). I currently have a demo of CoffeeCup Webcam which seems very nice and easy to use, but I have heard it has a memory leak in XP. Something like this program would be nice, with support for overlaying text onto the images, and about the same price or less.
Any ideas?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by pepitoeSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Heraclio
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 6:14 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I am using WebcamFirst (http://www.webcamfirst.com). It's pretty cool; it let's you upload a regular and "mini" version of the image to use as a thumbnail at set intervals. That sounds like what you're looking for.

Hope that helps!

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:37 pm (21 years ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

try conquer cam @ http://www.theill.com/conquercam/default.asp there is a free download avaiable
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vdubSend Personal Message
Ian bell
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 pm (9 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

WebCam Monitor will work better for you. This motion detection software supports up to 4 webcams simultaneously. Every feature you can think of, motion detection, continuous recording, periodic snapshots, email alerts, and more are easily configured.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by Ian bellSend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: