4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

F2S clowns
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 8:19 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Yes, I know there is no such thing as "true" unlimited, but F2S do not have a "hard" limit: it's left to their appreciation AFAIK...

Ben wrote:
They did cancel my account for me in the end, they never replied to my email though.

A lot of companies do that... They won't cancel your account, and then when they do, they don't tell you Smile

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:03 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Just logged into the members area, saw that it was canceled for non payment and not cos I requested it be canceled Rolling Eyes

Anyway logged in for my other domain with them and canceled that one

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:15 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Does it ask you why you cancelled? Very Happy

Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:28 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Nope... Just says that if you cancel the service will no longer be renewed when it expires, and to check back in a few days to see the canceled status.

Wonder if they will just cancel it now rather than in december when it expires..

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 11:32 am (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Wouldn't surprise me...

4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:52 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I can't even get into the members area anymore since I cancelled my account to them, they must have deleted my account, but I need one because I need to rewrite tutorials over at freedom2support as they have completely changed the members area, I guess I'll just have to buy some webspace from them for the sake of it! Sad
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:43 pm (21 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Still not showing as canceled :'(

Red and White Kop
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2