4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Host Dilema
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Alex_Reed
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:18 am (16 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

mitban wrote:
yes... i still cant believe how can hpshere be so easy to use and still so powerfull...

Yes its true. Did I said that he is extra stable and secure?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:42 am (9 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by MartinKupSend Personal MessageSend emailYahoo MessengerICQ Number
xiaoyouyou1hao
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:24 am (9 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Take the look at the FIFA 14 Coins kaufen signatures of the people that help you. Maybe you will find something that suits your needs.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by xiaoyouyou1haoSend Personal Message
catherinesmith
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:32 pm (9 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

mitban wrote:
Please help me about my next dilema, because I don`t know many about hosting.What is better, VPS server or dedicated server?What is difference? What I should buy?

VPS(Virtual Private Server): The users of VPS have the ability of accessing their own virtual space. In a common server they are allocated a special virtual space.It is advanced than shared hosting and more access to server.

Dedicated Hosting: In dedicated hosting services the user gets full control over it and can access the root/administrator panel. The user is responsible for the security and maintenance of the server. Dedicated servers are very expensive.Best suited for large organizations or business.

There are different types of hosting and one should choose the appropriate one based on RAM,traffic,performance,privilege etc.So based on your website and the privileges that you need you can opt the best one.

When choosing a host one should look for the reliability,reputation,support that the host provides.By looking through the user reviews one can get clear idea about the host because it will contain honest feedback.The host should satisfy the customer's demands without any hidden charges.Providers like 9cubehosting.com help the user to host at affordable rates with their quality service.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by catherinesmithSend Personal Message
rajamr
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:31 am (9 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Sure! Hosting mean occupying a space in a system server when connected to internet it allow the user to access the other sites. There are several kinds of hosting such as 1) shared hosting means low space availability in server2)VPS hosting has more space then the share hosting3) Dedicated hosting which runs in an integral server having whole space availability.4)Cloud hosting makes the data space availability that connected to number of servers.Regarding your needs you can choose any one of the above said hosting methods.VPN is a system of full control on sotware but in dedicated we should have configuration management.Apart from that both hosting almost have same features but cost differs. I had utilized the hosting service from and its running successfully. All the best.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by rajamrSend Personal Message
Vitopa
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:20 pm (8 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

what is this about?
Do you want to know the best hosting services or do you want to host people servers?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by VitopaSend Personal MessageSend emailAOL Instant MessengerYahoo MessengerICQ Number
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2