4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Website with tables
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
vdub
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:09 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have got hold of a basic website (which if free use for non commercial) It is like the front page of the 4web help site, It is comprised of tables, a few down each side and a large table/window in the middle.

I have altered the side tables to how i want them but carnt see how to set links to open/change page in the middle window. Any help appreciated
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vdubSend Personal Message
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:37 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Are you sure they are tables, and not frames? That would be the only way to have links open in the middle "window". You'd have to add
Code:
target="name_of_middle_frame"
to your <a> tags.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 6:20 pm (20 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks daniel, i think i presummed that nested tables could be used like frames, with just being able to change main window. Ive got the idea now
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by vdubSend Personal Message
k6spctusa
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:05 am (9 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The above statement, this is a great value for me and many people here.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by k6spctusaSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: