4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

grrr F2S SUX
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
t94xr.net.nz
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:22 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I used to be a member of the F2S free servers...

They knew my email address and when they closed down i wasnt informed and i thought my machine was stuffed cuz it all happened during the time i reloaded my machine one night...

So the next day I installed my modem - assigned the homepage and the freaking PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED!!!

F2S was the first real free web hosting i've ever found...

Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:04 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

This is all a long way off now, but didn't F2S send out emails only to mailboxes at F2S or something (blabla@blabla.f2s.com)? Or maybe they did that as well as sending to the email address on file? Anyway, it wouldn't have been in there interests to "forget" you Wink I personally got about 3 reminders per domain... Rolling Eyes

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 7:33 am (21 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

it was an ISP contact email address

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 am (10 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Why do they need an email for ISP?

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:24 am (9 years, 10 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

fantastic thread...off issue...can someone evoke a sizzling contemporary artist that no one has yet heard of...i am building a web page strictly for the goal of exposing unknown talent
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by akah4Ptl0Send Personal MessageSend emailICQ Number
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: