4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Need Hosting - Utter Dispair
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
diego
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:12 pm (20 years, 7 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

www.worldhosters.net
cheap prices and 30 days free trial.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by diegoSend Personal Message
anujgupta
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:15 pm (16 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

jayant wrote:
http://www.hostforweb.com
http://www.hostingmatters.com
http://www.economicalhost.com

I have tried all 3 of them. Sites of myself and my friends and my clients run on these. They are pretty good.

I have used economicalhost.com for a month and had to move because my site was down for almost 7 days in a month. I lost a lot of business and so much headache in moving files, database. Wasted almost two days on this.

Keep away from them!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by anujguptaSend Personal Message
jayantpaul
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:31 am (15 years, 8 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have been using services of economicalhost.com for last 2 years and found them very courteous and helpful. Barring a minor issue where my site was not visible for an hour or two when they were upgrading me to a new server nothing has been bad. I could easily find people talking to me on phone any time I called for service, though the need to call them was only twice or thrice in last 2 years.
I have even recommended couple of friends running big business to them and found them quite happy.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jayantpaulSend Personal Message
Xeoneo
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 pm (15 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

The domain is the name that you will use to call on your website. Also can be identified the country, organization, etc. The most used are .pe (regarding Perú) which value is of $45.00 per year and you register directly from NIC Perú, http:/www.nic.pe and the most common being used worldwide are .com .net you can register them with us for just a value of S/.34.00 per year. For more information go to www.solucionhost.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by XeoneoSend Personal Message
david261
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:37 am (15 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

2gbhosting.com also provides you with all this in low cost with best services. They provide C class hosting, robust reliable servers, friendly 24 * 7 Support and guaranteed most economical hosting packages. They have cheapest hosting planes. visit www.2gbhosting.com for hosting planes.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am (15 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have used webhostinggeeks.com seems to be good.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:08 pm (14 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

new company that meets my requirments, and as I have been stung before all the companies I found I have done a search on google for to see what is said.

View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to:   

Go to page Previous  1, 2