4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Edit background noise
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
Noor
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 am (17 years, 4 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I recorded my friends wedding and there are a lot of wind noise on the recording, is there a program out that would allow me to edit the sound in hopes of eliminating some of the wind noise so as to hear the ceremony? Thanks
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by NoorSend Personal Message
yuvan25
Invisible Member
Invisible Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:07 am (17 years, 3 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Completely removing unwanted background noise is not possible but can be removed to some extend. Play your recordings in any audio editing/ recording software. Try it with FlexiMusic Wave Editor Software, from the menu, choose “Effect” command where in select “Noise Reduction” command from which opt either “pure noise or apply noise filter” so as to reduce the unwanted background noise.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by yuvan25Send Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: