4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

CSS conundrum
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
jinksy
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:02 pm (19 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Have come late to web design, I'm trying to make my site W3C compliant but am finding that my homepage looks all to pot in Mozilla Browsers (OK in IE, though).

Everything was OK til I decided I wanted to have section of the homepage in 2 columns, so my photo was alongside the "hello" paragraph. Then it all went wonky and I can't figure out why.

Be gentle with the rest of the site, I'm doing my best.

http://www.pauljinks.co.uk Smile
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jinksySend Personal Message
intiendes
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:24 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

a visible HOVER would be nice ... your curren hover are not quite visible ...
nice site ...

jinksy
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:24 am (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Thanks Intiendes

The site has actually changed a bit since I posted the original message in 2005 and I've resolved the issue I mentioned there. Thanks for the feedback about the hover, though. I presume you're referring to the top navigation links, where I've tried to copy the XP silver look. I'll take a look at this and see what I can do.

Cheers

Jinksy
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by jinksySend Personal Message
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: