4WebHelp
 FAQ  •  Search  •  User Groups  •  Forum Admins  •  Smilies List  •  Statistics  •  Rules   •  Login   •  Register
Toggle Navigation Menu

Freedom2Surf's Dark Secrets Revealed.
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic
TheDarkSecretsOfFreedom2s

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:03 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Info On Our fav Company Itself :

FREEDOM TO SURF PLC
31 ORIENT CLOSE
ST ALBANS HERTS
AL1 1AJ 020 8881 2111

Company Information
LOB: INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS
SIC: 4899 Communications services, nec
64.20 TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Year Started: 1997
Turnover: 252983
Profit: 4654
Networth: 35382
Employees: 5
Company Registration Number: 3380801
Statement Date: 30/11/00

Directors Information
WILDMAN & BATTELL LTD
BRIDGE HOUSE 181 QUEEN VICTORIA STREET LONDON EC4V4DD
Corporate Director
SAME-DAY CO SERVICES LTD
Company Secretary
SAME-DAY CO SERVICES LTD
Corporate Director
MR CHRISTAKIS PANAYIS
31 ORIENT CLOSE ST. ALBANS AL1 1AJ HERTFORDSHIRE
Managing Director Director Company Secretary
MS EMILIA PANAYIS
115 TOTTERIDGE LANE LONDON N20 8DZ
Director
MR NICHOLAS PANAYIS
115 TOTTERIDGE LANE LONDON N20 8DZ
Director

Executives Information
Christakis Panayis (Managing Director and Company Secretary, M, Dear Mr Panayis...)
Nicholas Panayis (Director, M, Dear Mr Panayis...)

Shares Structure
Ordinary: 50000 (50000 Pound Sterling total) non-voting

MR CHRISTAKIS PANAYIS
31 ORIENT CLOSE
ST. ALBANS
HERTFORDSHIRE
AL1 1AJ

Director Information
Date of Birth: 08/01/1970
Nationality: British

Companies Information
1) Sales Electric Ltd.
1 PUDDING LANE ST. ALBANS HERTFORDSHIRE
Director

2) Freedom to Surf Plc
31 ORIENT CLOSE ST ALBANS HERTS
Managing Director Director Company Secretary

Looks Like Chris runs the company from the comfort of his own home - LETS ALL LAUGH AT FREEDOM2SURF
OfflineFind all posts by Anonymous
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:23 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

That Information is not exactly hard to get hold of though is it? Just costs you.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
billdavies
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 3:48 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

TheDarkSecretsOfFreedom2s wrote:

Looks Like Chris runs the company from the comfort of his own home - LETS ALL LAUGH AT FREEDOM2SURF

That's hilarious, just about as funny as all those other people that work at home. It doesn't necessarily mean he works at home surely, may just be where it's registered or he just has a big house/extension.
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by billdaviesSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's WebsiteMSN Messenger
Daniel
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 5:22 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

TheDarkSecretsOfFreedom2s, your account is inactive, as you supplied an incorrect email address. Email admin [at] forums.4webhelp.net with a correct email address and I will reactivate your account.

Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:51 pm (21 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Who cares where its run from...They have managed to run longer than many others in the internet sector..
Lucky sod workingfrom home..I wish i could.....

errolforbes
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:00 am (20 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

TheDarkSecretsOfFreedom2s wrote:
Info On Our fav Company Itself :

FREEDOM TO SURF PLC
31 ORIENT CLOSE
ST ALBANS HERTS
AL1 1AJ 020 8881 2111

Company Information
Employees: 5
Company Registration Number: 3380801
Statement Date: 30/11/00

See the latest Statement, dated: 30/11/01

Latest No of Employees : 3

Can you really run an efficient ISP with just three employees?
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by errolforbesSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 8:52 am (20 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Well they have more than that now,

Last edited by Justin on Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by JustinSend Personal MessageSend email
Ben
Senior WebHelper
Senior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:49 am (20 years, 9 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Maybe they are on the fiddle, all claiming benefits, quick quck someone call the government grass up a benefit fraud hotline. Wink

Red and White Kop
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by BenSend Personal MessageSend emailVisit Poster's Website
bigwood
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:54 pm (19 years, 2 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I have been with many isp's in my time on the internet and in my experience the smaller ones are the best.
i was with f2s for a year and the speeds i got were great and i had no problems, now im with bulldog (owned by cable and wireless) and they are SH*T

I wish i could get a faster line from f2s and i would stay.

I have also been with
Tiscali - rubbish
AOL - rubbish
Plusnet - great

and i work from home on my website http://www.wheelchairwarehouse.com i have the backing of the largest mobility retailer in London, soon to be the biggest in the UK.

It does not mean that your company is bad because you run it from your own home, especially if its a web based company. why would you want to sit in an office when you can sit and watch neighbours all day!
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by bigwoodSend Personal Message
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:46 pm (19 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I agree with you about Tiscali and AOL, but not about PlusNet to be honest, they're going down the pan at the moment.
thetribe
WebHelper
WebHelper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:05 am (19 years, 1 month ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

I also agree with Tiscali but have to say when I was forced to use AOL dial-up for a while it's not as bad as it used to be, can't comment on support as I had no problems and only used their software to dial-up. Once connected I never saw it until I logged off (which as they don't have a 2 hour disconnect was often the end of the day) Yes they still have a bad reputation, no I wouldn't pay to use them but I do think some parts are improving.

And I have to strongly disagree with PlusNet going down the pan, things are getting exciting in PlusNet world and I for one can't wait to see where it all goes (please don't base all views on the vocal ones at ADSLGuide)

If by June/July things have gone downhill I'll join your view but by then I'll have seen it with my own eyes.

OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by thetribeSend Personal MessageVisit Poster's Website
Cpanayis
Junior WebHelper
Junior WebHelper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:24 pm (17 years, 6 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

well well well... Hi all i guess... anyone also knows chris panayis' e-mail? coz i'm also chris panayis and i (extremely) randomly get e-mails and i don't know where to forward them... Confused Shocked anyhow sent me an email at cpanayis@hotmail.com
OfflineView User's ProfileFind all posts by CpanayisSend Personal MessageSend emailMSN Messenger
Justin
4WebHelp Addict
4WebHelp Addict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:01 am (17 years, 5 months ago) Reply with QuoteBack to Top

Haha, I wondered who you were when I saw this, no idea of his email anymore since he left f2s!
View Previous Topic Print this topic View Next Topic

Jump to: